House for Auction
'Victorian Terrace' , Motivated Vendor!
Property ID 1992693Originally built in 1893, the home provides a combination of elegance and contemporary design. It is uplifting with its fresh, neutral tone interiors and generous floor plan.
This home offers ample room for the family with three light filled and spacious bedrooms spread across the premises.
The new kitchen is a delightful space for preparing your meals with its granite bench tops and high quality cabinetry.
The property also has rear lane access to a paved courtyard and an additional oversized secure covered parking space.
An easy 5 minute walk to Arncliffe station and Village shops.
- Stunning floorboards
- Picturesque entertainer's courtyard
- Formal lounge and dining rooms
- Private alfresco dining setting with stunning lush-green scenery
- Rear lane access to remote controlled door parking
- Light filled casual living space, side courtyard
- New oversized galley kitchen with iLve appliances
- Granite bench tops & custom cabinetry
- Secure private cellar
- Three covered secured off street parking spaces
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Under house storage
The home is completely, thoughtfully and perfectly renovated, all you have to do is unpack your bags and move right in. Homes of this quality rarely come on to the market.
The owner is in a position where they really want to sell and all serious offers will be looked at
Con Economos: 0418 400 888
Nicholas Economos: 0409 553 555
Ray White Rockdale: 02 9553 1999